Corporate Social Responsibility
During this Coronavirus pandemic, Nava Vision has also pledged to support to the poor and needy people with ration. With the help of JANA SAMAJA RAKSHANA VEDIKE(R), Nava Vision distributed rations to 100 needy families in Bangalore. The best part of our ration distribution system is that we are going door to door. While a global financial crisis is inevitable due to the coronavirus pandemic, may our small contribution to the lower-income groups help them majorly.
Levels of Math Club:
- PrePrime: Pre-Prime is the level designed for students from age group 4 to 6 (or) studying the grades of Kindergarten [Nursery, PP1, PP2]. Syllabus - pre-math concepts || numbers (1-200) || shapes || colours.
- Prime: Prime is the level designed for students from age group 7 to 8 (or) studying the grades 1 and 2. Syllabus - numbers || addition || subtraction || multiplication || division || time || money || measurement || shapes and patterns || fractions || data handling || collection or sets.
Why Math Club to Students?
- MathClub helps the students solve the concepts in a playful way which encourages them to solve more worksheets, which develops their confidence.
- This methodology drives kid’s attention towards the topic and will be easy for the teachers to explain them about the subject.
- This enables students to think beyond the box and enables them to find the comparable elements present in-between the given items or numbers in a creative and reasoning way!.
- On solving different methods of worksheets on the same topic, students develop interest on the topic and allow them to concentrate and focus on the topics.
What activities are included in Math Club?
Math Club is a series of worksheets that comprises of multiple activities on the topics being discussed. This enables students to think beyond the box and enables them to find the comparable elements present in-between the given items or numbers in a creative and reasoning way! Here are examples of few worksheets that Math Club comprises of:
- Puzzles and Riddles.
During this course, Nava Vision teaches Math Club to students by providing the following
- Trained Teacher: Well trained teachers are provided by Nava Vision, to teach Math Club for students.
- Level-wise books: These books are divided into 10 booklets for each level. Depending on the Level the student is subscribed to, the respective books will be provided to students during this course.