Nava Vision Program for School Children
Nava Vision Academic Program: Nava Vision offers in-depth analytical exercises in 3 subjects for grade 1st to 10th. Student can get a clear understanding of the preferred subjects by going through our experimental illustrations. The work sheet are designed such that every concept is with QR code. By scanning QR code using the scanner present in our APP - Navavidya (from Google store) , one can access a video. The video explains the concept.
Shortly launching: Hindi, Kannada and Social Studies for grade 1st to 10th and Launching Science and Academic English Olympiad for 1st grade to 8th Grade.
To make communication a wholesome experience for students, Nava Vision has introduced the Academic section of the English. Here, our subject experts are determined in introducing new ideas that fit the English Academic syllabus of NCERT and CBSE English from Class I to Class X.
What makes our English Academics so special for children?
- The main purpose of introducing academic syllabus English is to help students practice what they are taught during school hours.
- In English Academic section, students can find all the relevant questions and answers to their respective academic syllabus.
- Students learn many different effective ways of English Communication through Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking, outside the banal modes of learning English.
The English Academic section is dedicated to NCERT & CBSE Syllabus. From 1 st standard to 10th standard, we offer all the relevant English activities in this section.
During the tenure of our course, the students learn various effective ways of communication through practical experiences, which are utterly based on the school syllabus.
What does Nava Vision have for The Academic section of English?
- Workbooks/worksheets provided to each students.
- Supportive video provided through portal/Mobile App.
- Individual attention to each student.